Copper Anti-Seize Compound (No. 479)
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Resists thread damage, seizing and galling to 1800ºF/982ºC
- More metallic solids than other brands for increased performance and higher levels of temperature stability, performance, and protection for mold components
- Lowers friction and reduces torque
- Compatible with most metals and plastics
- Improves assembly and disassembly
- Allows reuse of damaged or threaded parts
- Will not harden, drip or separate
- Meets performance requirements of MIL-PRF-907F
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.