DFL Dry Film Lube Mold Release (No. 411)
- Formulated for deep draw molds
- Excellent for most rubber & thermoplastics including ABS, polycarbonate, nylon and vinyl
- No chlorinated solvents
- Use it on phenolic & urethane resins
- Contains PTFE
- Maximum operating temp: 500°F/260°C
- Bulk versions of this product should be thoroughly stirred prior to use
DFL Dry Film Lube Mold Release is an excellent, fast-drying release agent for injection molding where clarity and deep draw are important, especially with hard, brittle resins. It will not create "hydraulic effect" on deep drafted molds. Its "dry" formulation won’t pick up dust or dirt and remains inert when exposed to corrosive reagents. This is an ideal release for most rubber and thermoplastics including ABS, polycarbonate, nylon and vinyl. Also used on phenolic and urethane resins.
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.