KLENZ Purging Compound (No. 468)
- Excellent for use through hot runner systems
- Safe to purge through the mold
- GRAS rated (food-grade) active ingredients safe for food packaging applications
- Helps eliminate color streaking and black specks
- Chemically reactive compound
- Polyolefin resin carrier
- Operating temperatures of 330° - 610°F/165°C - 321°C
- For use with injection molding, extrusion and blow molding
KLENZ is a revolutionary purging compound requiring no mixing or preparation time. With operating temperatures of 330° - 610°F, KLENZ thoroughly cleans hot runners and the barrel, helping to eliminate color streaking and black specks. Formulated with a polyolefin resin carrier, this purging compound is safe to purge right through the mold, saving time, material and money.
All ingredients are GRAS rated so it is safe to use for food packaging applications. KLENZ is ideal for use with injection molding, extrusion, and blow molding.
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.