NPT NuPurge Technology Purging Compound (No. 451)
- Complete purging through reactive chemistry
- No need for multiple purging products
- Temp range: 160° - 600°F/71°C - 315°C
- Not for use with acetal or Delrin®
- Ready to use; no mixing required
- Run through gates as small as 30 microns
- FDA compliant - ingredients meet G.R.A.S. standards
- Aids with resin-to-resin and color-to-color purges
- Use with most resins
NPT NuPurge Technology Purging Compound solves the major problem of removing stubborn residue between color or resin changes – even through gates as small as 30 microns. It consists of concentrated purge pellets that react chemically to heat, quickly and effectively cleaning machinery without extra soak time, excess downtime or lost productivity. The resulting purge is so effective that even resin deposits accumulated over long periods are often removed with the first usage of NPT. There is also no mixing required with this formulation.
The usage temperature range is 160° - 600°F, and while it works well with most resins, it is not recommended for use with Acetal or Delrin®. All ingredients are GRAS rated so it is safe to use for food packaging applications.
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.