Quick RP Rust Preventive with Red Indicator Dye (No. 428)
- Red tracing dye helps ensure complete coverage
- 2-year protection (under normal indoor storage conditions)
- Will not bleed out and mark parts
- No chlorinated solvents
- Unique “dry” formula
- Neutralizes fingerprint acid
- Non-silicone, non-wax formulation
- Seals out condensation
- Bulk versions of this product should be thoroughly stirred prior to use
Quick RP Rust Preventive is a “dry” rust preventive formulation that includes a red-tracing dye which allows for visual verification of complete mold coverage. Offering two years protection (under normal indoor storage conditions) from oxidation, Quick RP employs a combination of fast evaporating solvents and oils to set up quickly on your mold surfaces, providing immediate protection against moisture and light acids. Its unique "dry" formulation means you don’t have to clean the mold before putting it back into production, as the product will flash off at start-up, saving time and money.
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.