Thermoset Mold Release (No. 454)
- Made with synthetic carnauba wax
- Contains no silicones or oils
- Recommended for thermoset plastic resins
- No chlorinated solvents
- Ideal release for injection, compression and transfer molding
- Maximum operating temp 600°F/315°C
Thermoset Mold Release is made with synthetic carnauba wax, the most effective formulation for molded thermoset plastics, rubber and similar materials. It stops parts from sticking, maximizing your productivity. It is ideal for injection, compression and transfer molding. This mold release does not contain silicones or oils.
Continually improving products include systems for manifolds, mold alignment and ejector tie-ins, limit switches, hot water and hot oil manifolds.
Using patent technology, IPS Moldshields prevent parts from falling outside the molding area. IPS also offers Mold Chutes, Skirts, Tie-Bar covers and Drum / Gaylord Covers.